Tuna Wahoo Charter Information
Charter Policies: A Full Day of Fishing !
- 50% Deposit to reserve the date.
- In the event of questionable weather, the captain will call the trip based on sea conditions. Cancelled trips will be rescheduled or deposits refunded. If the client cancels trip, the deposit is non-refundable unless the date can be rebooked. The fish are already wet, rain is not a reason to cancel a trip !
- We supply all bait, tackle, and ice.
- Split charter/open boat trips available.
- Anglers responsible for lost/broken tackle.
- Leave the bananas at home so I’ll have a good trip, turn off the cell phones so you’ll have a good trip.
- No GPS/positioning devices allowed.
- No illegal drugs. No firearms.
- Bring your own food & beverages. No glass bottles! No alcohol.
- Boating shoes or sneakers only. No black soled shoes.
- Dress for the weather, bring sunscreen and sunglasses. You are welcome to bring personal tackle if you have a preference.
- We encourage catch and release of billfish and sharks.
- It is customary to tip mates 15-20% of the trip fare, they work all day for you, their morning starts long before you board, and they are cleaning the boat long after you leave.
- We will clean and bag the catch for you.
- Release mounts available.